Sales Cloud Part 1
0 of 75 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 75 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Sometimes, sales reps need to create contacts without accounts based on business process. What should the consultant take into consideration about these contacts?
2. The VP of sales at Cloud Kicks wants to provide options to sales reps for changing account or contact details for a created order.
Which two conditions should the consultant consider to meet this requirement?CorrectIncorrect
3. Universal Containers compensates its sales team based on their achievement of the company’s sales revenue goals. The sales ops team needs to track the sales rep performance against their goals. How should the consultant meet this requirement?CorrectIncorrect
4. A consultant has completed the Build and Validated phases of a Sales Cloud implementation at Cloud Kicks. Which step should the consultant complete next?CorrectIncorrect
5. The sales manager at Cloud Kicks has proposed that the consultant hold one large Discovery meeting with 250 employees who use salesforce currently to gain information to improve adoption. What are the three efficient approaches the consultant could recommend to the sales manager. Choose 3 answers.CorrectIncorrect
6. Access to opportunities at Cloud Kicks should be restricted. Sales users should only have access to two categories of opportunities: opportunities they own, and opportunities that are tied to accounts they own. What are two actions a consultant can take to meet the requirement? Choose two answersCorrectIncorrect
7. The Asia Pacific and Japanese sales teams from Cloud Kicks have requested separate report folders for each region. The VP of sales needs access to both report folders in one place to find reports for all of the regions, and wants to retain visibility of the reports in each folder. What should the consultant recommend to meet the requirement?CorrectIncorrect
8. Universal containers wants to minimize the need for sales reps to manually create meetings and events that are stored on their calendars. Which two Einsten Activity Capture (EAC) capabilities should the consultant consider? Choose 2 answers.CorrectIncorrect
9. Universal containers has implemented Salesforce for all of its sales associates. All sales associates are required to select the win or loss status on every closed Opportunity. Managers like to measure the win ratio for all the sales associates. How should a consultant meet this requirement?CorrectIncorrect
1o. The sales manager at a company has noticed that sales teams are having trouble understanding who should own an Opportunity. Sales teams base their sales Opportunity on assignments to specific ZIP codes. Which solution should the consultant recommend?CorrectIncorrect
11. The VP of sales at Cloud Kicks wants to know the percentage of opportunities in a certain stage that were eventually closed won. Which two steps should a consultant take to create a solution?CorrectIncorrect
12. Cloud Kicks has just deployed all of its configurations. The admin wants to build a separate process but uses most of the objects that were deployed. What is the best practice a consultant should recommend to the admin?CorrectIncorrect
Universal Containers continues to see substantial growth year-over-year. Outside sales reps think their territories are too dense to cover adequately. Leadership has decided to modify the existing no sales territories and hire additional staff to make the account allocations more manageable. Some states will change from one territory to two or more smaller territories. In these instances, accounts will need to be reassigned to new territories.
Sales operations wants to review the territory account assignments and verify the accuracy before the changes are reflected in Sales Cloud.
How should the consultant show sales operations what the data will look like after the change?CorrectIncorrect
14. Cloud Kicks has 300,000 account records and 16 million invoices in a custom object with a master-detail relationship to the Account. Each account record takes a long time to display due to the rendering time of the invoice related list. What should the consultant do to solve the issue?CorrectIncorrect
15. Sales reps at Cloud Kicks are spending too much time coordinating meetings with prospective clients. Which solution should a consultant recommend to schedule meetings more efficiently?CorrectIncorrect
16. The Cloud Kicks team has made a correction in a sandbox environment that needs to be deployed to production as soon as possible. The sandbox and production environment are on two different versions of Salesforce. The fix requires functionality in the sandbox version. Which action should the consultant recommend?CorrectIncorrect
17. Cloud Kicks wants to implement team selling to share differing levels of access to Accounts and associated records, such as opportunities, contracts and cases, based on team member responsibilities. Which capability should the consultant recommend?CorrectIncorrect
18. Up to this point, two sales reps have had separate accounts and opportunities. Sales Rep A wants to include Sales Rep B in a few opportunities on one account.Which two actions can Sales Rep A allow Sales Rep B to do when Account Teams are enables and used for this account? Choose 2 answersCorrectIncorrect
Multiple sales reps work together to close opportunities at Cloud Kicks. Management needs to know how much credit each sales rep receives on opportunities they close to maintain accurate quota reports. Which solution should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?CorrectIncorrect
20. At Cloud Kicks (CK) each sales Rep is assigned sales ops specialist and a sales engineer. CK wants to ensure that the assigned sales ops specialist and sales engineer have access to the correct Accounts. the organization-wide defaults for contact are set to ‘Controlled by Parent’? Which solution should the consultant recommend to meet this requirement?CorrectIncorrect
21. The marketing team is using a separate platform for managing prospects and wants to hand off qualified prospects to the sales team. How should the consultant meet this requirement?CorrectIncorrect
22. The sales director at Cloud Kicks wants to enable Person Accounts in its org. The sales director asked a consultant to evaluate the solution and present it to the sales team. What should the consultant consider when evaluating Person Accounts?CorrectIncorrect
23. Cloud Kicks as requested the Statement of Work (SOW) that clearly states who will train users on new features and how the training will be delivered. Which two sections of a SOW should the consultant discuss further with Cloud Kicks to meet this requirement? Choose 2 answersCorrectIncorrect
24. The admin at Universal Containers has been getting complaints from sales reps about duplicate Leads within Salesforce. The admin has already set up a matching rule for Leads. What should the consultant recommend to solve the issue?CorrectIncorrect
25. Cloud Kicks requires its sales reps to go through an internal certification process on myTrailhead before they can add specific groups of Products to Opportunities. Which solutions should be used to validate that sales reps have completed my trailered badge? Choose two answersCorrectIncorrect
26. Cloud Kicks (CK) has implemented different sales stage across its various product lines. CK wants to deploy collaborative forecasting to all sales users. Which two statements should the consultant consider when enabling forecasting? Choose 2 answers.CorrectIncorrect
- Cloud Kicks has enabled the Einstein Lead Scoring feature and rolled out Sales Cloud Einstein to pilot users. The pilot users are unable to view the Lead Score field on the Lead record page. Which two steps should the consultant take to fix this issue? Choose 2 answers
28. The Cloud Kicks global sales team are distributed across regions. Sales leadership wants to give access to dashboard based on a region. For example, users within the region should have access to regional dashboards, while the leadership team should have access to global dashboards. What should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?CorrectIncorrect
29. Cloud kicks CK uses a custom object named GumShoe__c. GumShoe__c is the child in a master detail relationship with the opportunity object. Staff members use this object to create requests for supporting research. CK wants to easily generate new GumShoe__c records from staff phones by using the Salesforce mobile app. What should the consultant recommend to meet this requirement?CorrectIncorrect
30. Cloud Kicks (CK) marketing department is migrating from the it’s email campaign and management system to Salesforce. The marketing admin wants to ensure that CK’s email templates are retained. Which two solutions should a consultant recommend for a successful migration? Choose 2 answers.CorrectIncorrect
31. Cloud Kicks are sales Rep so I want to see all of the good opportunities and the full details with a minimal amount of navigation or clicks to cycle through them. Which functionality should the consultant recommend?CorrectIncorrect
32. Cloud kicks is running a campaign for the shoe of the month club . sales management wants to use campaign influence features with opportunities to attribute a percentage of success to influential campaigns. Which feature will allow for revenue share with standard and custom attribution models?CorrectIncorrect
33. A consultant is working with Cloud Kicks (CK) on its initial Sales Cloud implementation. CK sales reps to be able to use Sales Cloud to track accounts, contacts and opportunities before its gobal conference in 4 months. What should the Gonzalez recommend to meet this requirement?CorrectIncorrect
Cloud cakes has enabled territory forecast to see how expected revenue compares between sales territories and the term in which territory has closed the most deals in a month. The territory here keen has three branches with child territories where forecast managers may be assigned to a few of them. Which two actions can forecast managers perform? Choose 2 answers.CorrectIncorrect
35. Cloud Kicks (CK) operates in a multiple countries and wants to track historical exchange rates. the consultant at CK has implemented dated exchange rates by using advanced currency management. How is the converted currency amount calculation on opportunity determined ?CorrectIncorrect
36. The Cloud Kicks team needs to quick look up contacts accounts and opportunities and easily log calls from their mobile phones. Due to limited coverage in certain geographic areas, the team wants access to customer information while out of the office and when they are without an Internet connection.
Which two steps should they consulted the recommend ? Choose 2 answers.CorrectIncorrect
37. The Universal Containers the sales team wants to easily show Account relationship to its sales reps and report on these relationships. Which two consideration should the consultant take into account? Choose 2 answers.CorrectIncorrect
38. Sales reps want to review pricing on historical contracts when working on new opportunities at Cloud Kicks. Contracts are created from the Account page. Sales reps need to view all contracts for the Account on the Opportunity record. What should the consultant implement to meet the requirement?CorrectIncorrect
39. Universal Containers is working to expand its residential business in the U.S sales reps are being asked to canvas neighborhoods in their areas leveraging new door-to-door campaign materials to secure new customers. internal studies have shown the most valuable residential customers typically have a household income range between $50,000 and $70,000. Which solution should the consultant recommend to help sales reps that remain the best neighborhoods to canvas?CorrectIncorrect
Since managers at cloud kicks have noticed that information in some opportunity reports is incomplete. a consultant has performed an analysis and determined that opportunity stage reports often lack key information that sales manager expect at each stage because sales reps have yet to enter the data. What should the consultant recommend this opportunity stage reports always contain the data managers expect ?CorrectIncorrect
41. Cloud kicks (CK) sells formal and athletic footwear lines. CK is using product families on products to associate each product to its corresponding line. CK currently forecasts an Expected Revenue amount that combines all the product together. Which solution should the consultant recommend to improve CK’s forecasts?CorrectIncorrect
42. Cloud kicks (CK) Sales team works with two different types of leads: distributors and retailers. CK’s Management wants the sales team to follow two different lead qualification processes before converting the lead into an opportunity. Which three actions should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement ?
Choose 3 answersCorrectIncorrect
Cloud Kicks needs to associate some Contacts with many Accounts. Which solution should the consultant recommend to meet this requirement?CorrectIncorrect
44. The sales director of retail products at Cloud Kicks wants to allow cloning of orders to help sales reps process repetitive orders. What are two guidelines to consider when cloning in order with products ? Choose 2 answersCorrectIncorrect
45. Consultant easy implementing New sales cloud instance for Cloud Kicks (CK) that has public sharing model for accounts. Different sales reps on local account create multi-level Account Hierarchy. CK needs to see total number of closed won opportunities and revenue value for all account in the hierarchy when viewing parent Account. Which recommendation meets this requirement?CorrectIncorrect
46. Cloud Kicks has the goal of generating high-quality leads by implementing Sales Cloud. Which metrics should the consultant analyze to determine the success of this goal?CorrectIncorrect
47. Northern Trail Outfitters has created a Complaints custom object related to Accounts. Due to sensitive nature of these records, the object’s visibility has been set to Private. A dedicated subset of support users who will work on these items has been added to a Complaint Specialist public group. Only users within the Complaints Specialist public group should be able to view and edit any Complaint record. Which two options should the consultant recommend to meet the requirements?CorrectIncorrect
48. Cloud kicks want to track different details for trade shows and customer webinars. Which capability enables the use of custom fields Contextual validation rules and varied layouts.CorrectIncorrect
49. Cloud kicks has organization wide default set to private for account. With the rollout of Opportunity Teams, what should a consultant consider?CorrectIncorrect
50. Cloud kicks uses .pdf documents in Sales Cloud to help sales team learn about new products. Which feature should a consultant recommend to store these documents?CorrectIncorrect
51. Cloud kicks has purchased a list of leads and wants sales Rep to contact and measure the return of investment (ROI) of the purchased list. Which solution should a consultant recommend ?CorrectIncorrect
52. During a discovery session at cloud kicks a topic highlighted that is outside the statement of work (SOW). How should the consultant proceed?CorrectIncorrect
53. During the deploy phase that cloud kicks users are finding it difficult to use as a new system which is impacting adoption. How should the consultant avoid this issue in the future?CorrectIncorrect
54. Cloud Kicks (CK) wants to migrate data from its existing Enterprise resource planning ERP system to Salesforce CK wants to organize its data using the unique ID that is a number type in the ERP. What should the consultant recommend to meet this requirement ?CorrectIncorrect
55. Universal Containers is growing its international business. domestic account executive believe that standard price book has become difficult to use because they are too many records reflecting different currencies and country-specific product variations.
What should the consultant recommended to improve usability of four account executives?CorrectIncorrect
56. Universal Containers has hired a new employee for The Global Sales Leadership team. The employee is interested in fostering friendly competition between account executives with emphasis on reinforcing activities that drive sales. historically for every 4 prospect meetings held one sale was generated. Which action would help support the sales team?CorrectIncorrect
57. Cloudkicks is concerned that the sales team is taking longer to close Opportunities in comparison to the same time last year. The VP of sales wants to determine the number of closed deals on a monthly basis and compare the month-over-month results. Which two actions should the consultant take to meet the requirement? Choose 2 answersCorrectIncorrect
58. A Cloud Kicks a sales team based in the U.S wants to grow market share in Australia. the company has multicurrency enabled and has added the Australian dollar as available currency. How should the consultant allow the sales team to report on Australian deal values in U.S. dollars (USD)?CorrectIncorrect
59. Cloud kicks has 12 stages in its sales process. the probability of winning the sale must be indicated. The sales manager uses sales stages and probability for forecasting. The sales manager wants a condensed summary of the forecasts without affecting the sales team. Which approach should the consultant recommend to streamline forecast reporting ?CorrectIncorrect
60. Cloud Kicks has read recently rolled out Lightning experience and uses an ERP system as its system of record for customers. When a new Account has its first closed/won opportunity the ERP system should immediately update with information from the account, contact, and opportunity records related to the Account to record a new customer.
Which option should the consultant recommend to meet this requirement?CorrectIncorrect
61. The Cloud Kicks sales team can create leads for both business and individual customers. personal accounts have been enabled in its Salesforce org.
Which action should be taken to convert a lead into a person account?CorrectIncorrect
62. Cloud kicks wants to utilize opportunities to report and track subscription to its shoe of the month club. subscribers can make a single payment or pay weekly monthly or quarterly. Which solution should the consultant recommend to meet the requirement ?CorrectIncorrect
63. The cloud kicks IT team has noticed that there are many duplicate person accounts. the team can often easily identify duplicates and wants to merge them. What should the consultant explain to the team about person account merges?CorrectIncorrect
64. The cloud kicks admin is planning to deploy new functionality as part of its quarterly update process. the consultant has recommended completing the updated side the business hours to avoid impacting users. Where should the consultant direct the admin to check for scheduled system maintenance ?CorrectIncorrect
Organization wide default settings for account is set to Private and at Cloud Kicks. Use rs are unable to see each other’s accounts. When a Salesforce admin assigns user A as the owner of an opportunity related to user B’s account, which additional access will user A gain?CorrectIncorrect
66. Our consultant has conducted discovery sessions with Cloud Kicks stakeholders and is ready to start gathering use cases for sales processes.
Which two groups should provide content for the use cases? Choose 2 answersCorrectIncorrect
67. Cloud kicks (CK) plans to implement advanced currency management for its Salesforce implementation. CK has roll up summary fields on the account and opportunity. What should CK consider when enabling advanced currency management in Salesforce org?CorrectIncorrect
68. Sales reps at cloud kicks CK often receive important customer emails they want to record as activities related to contacts in Salesforce. CK has Office 365 as well as a policy that prevents users from installing anything directly on their computers.CorrectIncorrect
69. Cloud geeks CK wants to implement sharing rules. Which three consideration should the consultant explain to CK ?CorrectIncorrect
70. Cloud kicks CK frequently works with contractors for marketing focus groups. These contractors change companies often and CK wants to retain its company history through Accounts. What should the consultant recommend ?CorrectIncorrect
Which two consideration should be made when deploying dynamic dashboards?CorrectIncorrect
72. Cloud Kicks (CK) acquired a company. The VP of technology wants to migrate all the sales data into Salesforce instance. Which data migration sequence should the consultant recommend for the objects?CorrectIncorrect
73. A sales manager at Cloud Kicks wants the sales team to stay informed about the teams progressing Quip. Which approach should the consultant recommend?CorrectIncorrect
74. Universal Containers wants to allow its Salesforce users to view and update customer billing information from the companies inviting system within a separate Salesforce org. What should a consultant implement to meet this requirement?CorrectIncorrect
75. Universal containers is creating a new program to allow customers to pay for large orders over the course of one to three years In monthly installments beginning in the month the products are sold. they are the men needs to configure sales cloud to accommodate this new pricing terms and to help the finance department forecast easily. What should the consultant recommend to meet the requirement?CorrectIncorrect