SFMC Administrator About the Exam
Read on for details about the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator exam.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 67%
- Registration fee: USD 200 plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100 plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience administering for Marketing Cloud and associated tools and demonstrate the knowledge and expertise in each of the areas below.
Digital Marketing Proficiency: 13%
- Describe governance and compliance in relation to digital marketing.
- Recognize security best practices for data, permissions, and PII.
- Describe Marketing Cloud product inventory and product offerings.
Subscriber Data Management: 18%
- Given a scenario, describe the contact model.
- Given a scenario, evaluate data quality.
- Explain preference and profile center concepts.
- Given a scenario, implement the configuration of business units, users/permissions, and security/passwords.
- Given a scenario, determine how to configure integrations.
- Describe the features in Setup Home.
- Describe Marketing Cloud extension products.
Channel Management: 16%
- Given a scenario, describe the configuration of Mobile Studio.
- Given a scenario, describe the configuration of Email Studio.
- Given a scenario, describe the configuration of Social Studio and Advertising Studio.
- Explain the concepts and typical use cases of Journey Builder.
- Given a scenario, describe solutions for data extraction and report generation.
- Given a scenario, monitor a Marketing Cloud account and provide system availability.
- Given a scenario, evaluate benefits of additional Marketing Cloud products.
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!